Do you like Google Plus?

Started by tomodachi6255, March 01, 2012, 02:27:35 AM

Webhelpforums

However, one has to think about Google Plus and other social networks (G+ in particular) as they may start affecting results when people do searches in the future
TechSEO360 | MicrosysTools.com  | A1 Sitemap Generator, A1 Website Analyzer etc.

ennysmith

ya,I also like the google plus .It's just like the facebook.  :)

samaustin141

Google is the owner of the Google Plus.It is social networking sites.It is professional way to communication with world.I also use it.

Macaria

Yes, I like Google Plus as it is a program of Google.com and it is really good social networking site.

mknorthamerica

I like Google+, but it has less no of users when compared to other social networking sites like facebook, twitter, linkedin.

biber

Google+ is so important social site for professionals and businessman's. I like it for good features.

siyajoshi

waysidewatergarden

Ya I like google plus. But when compare to Facebook, facebook is the best.

vanywan

Google plus is a social media site powered by google and it is very effective for SMO

roger4321

I use it. It is quite different from other social networking sites.

bedrik

Yes I like it as it is good and useful.

jordenstive

Google+Plus was launched in 2011. It initially generated ample optimism as a amusing arrangement that could abuse amusing media baton Facebook.

zeexon

Seo gurgaon

Google Plus is important for SEO to promote site, tag business location on map, get traffic on site and to improve site ranking in SERPs.

Graham

It's a type of social networking site of Google, it happens to be the seconds after Orkut; but has a good impact for SEO/SMM professionals as signing or promoting a site through Google+ creates a good impact on SEO of that site.   :)

jacksonperezy

Absolutely, Google Plus is truly one of emerging social networking site. I really like to use the same one. It's completely awesome and promising way for the brand promotion.

blake

Google Plus is playing a major role in social media optimization like twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. I suggest you must try it to get instant and traffic. 

Alma Mott

The primary purpose of creating Google + is to compete with Facebook, I consider goggle + more secure.

ushahm

Yes,i do like google plus i have an account in google plus and i am promoting my website on this social networking sites.:)

ideal

I like Google Plus a lot.It is the best social networking site.I use Google Plus.

Harry142

Yes I like Google+ very much.
Follow Me On Twitter : Harry Mark

roger4321

Yes. It is the good but need to be more friendly than facebook.

JakbizSEO

Yes I like to use the Google Plus but no more they are useful because there are no more my friend using Google Plus. Usually I would prefer Facebook.

Markerhun

Yes I follow G+. It's good and simple

bhavdeep

Yes I like Google + but less than Facebook and twitter.

ChinaUSFocus

I don't love the Google+. And none other than my friend. Because there are lot of people over facebook as compared to Google+. So its awkward to select a best social network site.

toyo

shonpolack

Google Plus is very good social media site. I love it due to its simple and easy sharing features.

PlacementIndia

I like it because we can able to chat with a group of people simultaneously.......

FiklikzEplic

Why not. I like it very much. It is the largest community site and their security also higher than other communities.
Read this article about Importance of Coshh.

hardPebble

Google plus is the best and also the signals from it can help our websites in ranking.

HiklixRoad

Yes of course. Because it has standard. We can sharing and chat with friends.

melbournedeluxecabs

yes i really like google plus.

Alex Thompson

I like Google Plus but i mostly used Facebook.

LeewsDee

zalta1990

Quote from: Mjj=topic=2592.msg22156#msg356 date=130286
Yes I follow G+. It's good and simple

Frankly speaking, I am not too much interested in Google Plus

anjali_talking

yes, i like Google plus now. I guess now days its very essential to have a Google plus page on your website.

Divyarai

Yes i do like Google Plus for SEO purpose, it has great value if you have good circles in your account.

rizwanshafco

Google Plus is one of the best and popular social media site, I really like its features.

FinalCall

I personally like Google plus. it helps me to interact with more users through communities.

anshuera

yes I like google plus because its features of privacy .it provides better privacy than other social networking sites.

thomosmax

Of course, I like Google+ because it is very good social media plat form where I get a lot of friends, followers and other traffic and I have no need to wait for approval of my friend request like other social medias.

ezra19

Never used Google+, but since some positive review from here, I think I should try this one...
http://ny.pe

Roopa

Keeping up-to-date on the latest opportunities and trends, especially with Google plus profile, is imperative to your business' success.

MilesWeb

Google plus is a great platform for the individuals and for the businesses as well. It is important to post regular updates in the Google plus profile for getting the best results.

rousellwall

Well, it's really good featured social media platform. You can easily promote your brand and services by using this social platform. It's authentically cool and effective option.

priyaroy

Actually it is not only for me. I have used google+ for my business issue. I did not use it for my personal issue.  I have used facebook for my personal issue. I think facebook is always better than google+.

sanjay1

Yes, G+ is a good networking site, it is also product of GOOGLE so more benefit if you promote your site in Google Plus.

farhan28

Google plus is good site which help to get connect with people all around the world

dawntriana5

More About Our Webmaster Tools for Windows and Mac

HTML, image, video and hreflang XML sitemap generatorA1 Sitemap Generator

website analysis spider tool for technical SEOA1 Website Analyzer

SEO tools for managing keywords and keyword listsA1 Keyword Research

complete website copier toolA1 Website Download

create custom website search enginesA1 Website Search Engine

scrape data into CSV, SQL and databasesA1 Website Scraper