PPC(google) Vs Facebook Ads

Started by adrianasimon, November 04, 2011, 01:49:24 AM

adrianasimon

i going to start a paid compaign for my website to get some relevant treaffic...any suggestion what should i prefer to go with google or facebook Ads...

will appreciate your replies

coolmind

Well,
According to me facebook can provide you lots of traffic for your website.
You should go for it.

M. Rebecca

Both have their own pros and cons but I would like to advocate PPC (google ads) over Facebook ads.
A normal user would usually prefer using a search engine for searching rather than using facebook. First thing that clicks one's mind is Google and hence PPC ads will generate relevant traffic.
On the other hand, How often do you click a facebook ad?
Google Ads are
-Keyword triggered
-Target wider audience
-Covers more niches
-Creates more clicks

Facebook is more dedicated to content and less to ads. Ads in facebook
-Target only particular niches
-Create less clicks
-Are not keyword triggered
300% more Adsense earnings with 12+ Keyword Research Tools

Cick

smit12

Facebook is good for traffic but it is helpful some niche like fashion, auto, celebrities website etc.. - not for all niche.

smith68

To increase web traffics you can choose both of them but facebook is the most popular social media site so facebook is the best way to increase web traffics fast.

star22

i would choose The search engines PPC.

Nichole Green

According to me, you should go for Google PPC if you want to get relevant visitors on facebook you will not able to generate relevant traffic.

messi

facebook ads is best than google ads. Google PPC waste a lot of money through spam clicking or fake clicking.

SEOPunk

HI.
Facebook ads is much better in order to generate the traffic of a site.

tesori

HI.
Google PPC can be expensive, so Facebook ads is much better as it will help to generate the more traffic.

firstservicesnevda

To increase web traffics you can choose both of them but facebook is the most popular social media site so facebook is the best way to increase web traffics fast.

frenkpiterson

PPC mean Pay Per Click when Facebook is a social site. Both are very helpful to get back links and increase Page Rank in the search engine. Visitors will get money by visit the site and click on that when on facebook you can share your web site and product.

steveanderson

I don't have any experience with Facebook ads but Google PPC would give you good targeted traffic.

Ien Bell

In my point of view Google ppc is best More then Fb Ads.

firstservicesnevda

I don't have any experience with Facebook ads but Google PPC would give you good targeted traffic.

jennyjenna

For this I would like to say Google PPC is much better and beneficial.
Jenny Jenna

bestvaluecopy

I think Google PPC is good option for relevant traffic.

Roopa

Facebook advertising enables advertisers to place text and image ads within Facebook's social media platform.The main advantage of advertising through Facebook Social Advertisements is that niche markets can be targeted.
Google had for years been the ruler of Pay Per Click advertising through their Google AdWords. Google AdWords use keywords that are arrived at after careful research.The use of keywords helps businesspeople who are using Google AdWords to target an audience that could be prospective customers for their products or services.

communicationcrafts

Google ads is best for you.in google adwords many  ads feature  and provide best traffic and leads for you business.

Mentorshouse

i think google adds are better than fb for getting maximum visitor in any website.

jamesleph

I think fb ads is very expensive  >:(

rosestorm

facebook ad is better than google ad. u can select interest, age, locaion of custom in facebook ad

Jeffscott

They are both paid ads but still depends on how you will be creating the killer ads in which will captivates the target users.

tangiau24

I think both things well. But you should choose Facebook Ads
IM Video Masters Review http://imvideomastersreviews.com/im-video-masters-review/

More About Our Webmaster Tools for Windows and Mac

HTML, image, video and hreflang XML sitemap generatorA1 Sitemap Generator

website analysis spider tool for technical SEOA1 Website Analyzer

SEO tools for managing keywords and keyword listsA1 Keyword Research

complete website copier toolA1 Website Download

create custom website search enginesA1 Website Search Engine

scrape data into CSV, SQL and databasesA1 Website Scraper