Wordpress vs Blogger

Started by lisajak, December 04, 2011, 02:46:44 PM

lisajak

Both are popular platforms for blogging but I would say Wordpress is good for SEO purposes..

Davidson

Blogger and WordPress are the two best known free blog hosting services. For SEO purposes, both are more or less equal. Now, if  blogging is done for any business purpose and looking for great SEO capabilities, it's best to have a self-hosted blog attached to  website, providing fresh content each time when we post or someone leaves a comment. This improves the SEO and search engine ranking of both  blog and the website.

mobileapplover

Yes I agree with you, wordpress is best, By wordpress you can create SEO friendly website.

Marksteve

The capability to change the styles is often on the top of the list of features. Blogger lately included a selection of styles to its selection. They are easy to use and give you the capability to change colours, web site, and styles. Innovative customers can also modify the HTML and even add CSS.
WordPress is rigid with its design modifying capabilities. However, the benefits to WordPress is the 100+ styles there is which challenges Writer. The shortcomings are the restrictions with choices, although with most styles, you can publish a customized headlines photograph and some other styles offer additional choices.

annaharris

WordPress and Blogger are both popular websites on the Internet that are used by millions of people. These two websites both share something in common; they offer a platform and tools for people to create their very own blog sites.
PHP Web Developer

Delois

WordPress:

There is not any option of editing the templates in the Wordpress. There is a paid upgrade required for transfer the domain name. Every post has password security in the wordpress. Wordpress is quiet difficult to adjust for the beginners. There is no any kind of scripts allowed in the Wordpress. You can import the posts from blogger, yahoo, Typepad and so on.

Bloggers:

On the other hand blogger allows editing the in-built template facility to make the blog more attractive. There is no password security in the post. It is very easy to learn for the beginners. You can add third party java scripts in the bloggers. You can easily transfer the domain name free and also in paid. You can import the posts only form the other bloggers.

briansmith

Both WordPress and Blogger are nice blog site that provide great resources of back link and traffic.

james365

both blogs are nice they both provide a large number of back links and traffif

sharddesign14

The functionality to modify the designs is often on the top of the record of functions. Blog writer lately provided a choice of designs to its choice. They are easy to use and provides you the functionality to modify colors, website, and designs.

MadridBarker

WordPress and Blogger are both popular websites on the Internet that are used by millions of people. These two websites both share something in common; they offer a platform and tools for people to create their very own blog sites. Some people prefer WordPress and some people prefer Blogger due to their own features.

tarunjangra

Both blogger and wordpress are really very effective in bringing traffic for website.

johnanne

In a recent day Blogging is becoming very popular and famous. It's very vital to learn the best blogs to use to make the most out of your thoughts.WordPress have full management over your blogging that is may be the foremost vital issue that you just ought to have when putting in place your blog.

siyajoshi

Hello..
Here are some differences b/w these two...
1)Ease of use--- Blogger is more geared towards the beginner user. Its interface is simple to use and very straightforward.WordPress requires some time to adjust to its interface and platform. However, after you learn the ropes, it is easy to navigate.
2)Image Editing---- Blogger allows for only one image upload at a time. Its image editing is also tedious since you must know HTML if you want to add a caption, insert a link or adjust the size of the image.WordPress allows multiple image uploads at one time and its image editing capabilities are simple and straightforward. No HTML knowledge is required.
Thnx...:)

harrisjayden

WordPress is a strict template editing features. However, the advantage to WordPress is 100 + themes, it provides comparable Blogger. The disadvantage is that the limitations, although most of the themes, you can upload custom header images and some other topics, to provide additional custom custom. Advanced users can edit the style.

ericfox

If you've gotten this far in the thought process, you've probably realized that there are two basic options when it comes to blogging. You can choose to use Blogger, which is owned by Google. Or, you can choose to blog using WordPress, which is open source software. Each of these choices has advantages and disadvantages, but as usual one comes out ahead when you consider all of the factors involved.

ruby

Quote from: Delois on January 27, 2012, 07:52:49 AM
WordPress:

There is not any option of editing the templates in the Wordpress. There is a paid upgrade required for transfer the domain name. Every post has password security in the wordpress. Wordpress is quiet difficult to adjust for the beginners. There is no any kind of scripts allowed in the Wordpress. You can import the posts from blogger, yahoo, Typepad and so on.

Bloggers:

On the other hand blogger allows editing the in-built template facility to make the blog more attractive. There is no password security in the post. It is very easy to learn for the beginners. You can add third party java scripts in the bloggers. You can easily transfer the domain name free and also in paid. You can import the posts only form the other bloggers.

Thank you for sharing this great stuff. Keep Sharing.

Rupal

I use Wordpress for my site....

jimmyyesher

I would like to prefer the WordPress as the for the blogging. It helps me a lot. It something which gives me a perfect development over the site.

andrewsmith5556

Its seems that blogger is none of helpful now. Google is lacking behind some other services that they are on demands. Wordpress is easy and better to use it.
Try Network Monitoring Tools Free For 30 Days

kimjoshi

I feel wordpress is better than the Blogger because wordpress is open source so it has many free and customized themes and plugins.

ysugarcrm

Using WordPress provide you access to thousands of free themes and plugins to use on your blog. Various plugins or themes cannot be found on Blogger, this makes WordPress superior to Blogger when it comes to customization.

rousellwall

Better to prefer the wordpress. Its simple and easy to develop an wordpress blogging. We can add some other plugin to integrate with some other application.

ideal

I personally prefer to use wordpress.Wordpress is easy to use and seo friendly.

sabizuk

You have provided great points on your blog, but in my view blogger is better in many sense, i have also written a article on wordpress vs blogger, on my blog.
Take a look at the points and suggest me, after reading it that which one is better.

ditindia

Blogger is owned by google and that it is all over the place. Blogger provides a free blogspot.com address by default.

WordPress is a totally free blogging  open source software. Anybody can easily download the software from wordPress.org and install on their website .

adammorgany

I would prefer the Wordpress. Wordpress is quite really helpful to get manage your post. Also Helpful to get develop your website in the SEO Manner. Most of the blogger are preferring this Wordpress CMS for their blogging platform.

angela26

Wordpress is more advanced and it's totally your website on your own domain.. I would choose for WordPress. WordPress also got a lot of other possibility's like installing widgets and customizing your own themes
Design your website with WordPress.

anshuera

I feel blogger is better than wordpress. blogger have easy functions  to create a blog than wordpress.