Wanna more traffic? Check it out!

Started by jacobisme1234, December 08, 2011, 12:51:01 AM

jacobisme1234

Email marketing is a very efficient way!I am doing email marketing for my business and website now. It brings me 200+traffic every day! I use the iKode newsletter software, it is a opt-in email marketing software! Very impressive, maybe you can have a try!

randycool

It look like great to get more traffic.
I will give it a try.

jessicajohn

I heard about it a lot that it is very helpful to get good traffic, but never use this method because i don't know the technicalities of it. If you can please share with me about its technicalities.

Nichole Green

You can generate traffic through Email marketing but If you want to get more traffic then you must concentrate on organic ranking.

Jessica

Hi,
The main purpose of e-mail marketing is increasing the traffic and generate leads through it. Thanks for sharing the way you are using it for your business.
Other than e-mail marketing you can use other processes of Social Media Optimization to generate more traffic for the website.
Proud to be a member of Web Help Forums. :)
buy facebook likes and fans on fanbullet.com/facebook-fans/

vatsydick

have you any particular emails which i use for email marketing

tony

thanks for sharing this software and i will use it.

vishal23

it is best way for increasing traffic and sales

Graphic Design

Email marketing is really a great way of increasing traffic.

firstservicesnevda

You can generate traffic through Email marketing but If you want to get more traffic then you must concentrate on organic ranking.

Jessica

Hi,
I have found a source on the topic last night and want to share what I get after reading it. There are some tips or key points to get results and increase website traffic using e-mail marketing strategy:
- Use an attractive and eye-catching subject line
- Address recipient by Name (this personalizes the message)
- Avoid grammar and spelling mistakes
- Avoid over usage of Exclamation Points, Bold/Italic Letters and Links

I feel, using the above tips will surely help you to get desired traffic from e-mail marketing.
Proud to be a member of Web Help Forums. :)
buy facebook likes and fans on fanbullet.com/facebook-fans/

parker1234

Yes E-mail marketing is very beneficial to get visitors to your site.It enhances your popularity.

lora93

want to get more traffic do off-page seo more and more
and so social bookmarking and social media marketing. make a press release it will very helpful to get traffic.

kevinpeter470

The main purpose of e-mail marketing is increasing the traffic and generate leads through it. Thanks for sharing the way you are using it for your business.
Hd tv | Freesat | Home cinema | [url=http://www.tvandvideodi

Kim_Smith

Traffic can be increased  by social media marketing of the website.You will get huge traffic to the site.
[ URL=http://www.incion.com]Small business website[/URL]

lillianabe

For traffic you can utilize any internet marketing techniques like email marketing, social media marketing, search engine optimization, affiliate marketing and many more. Email marketing is one the easy internet marketing technique which helps to drive the huge amount of visitor for website. Just send bunch of mail along with site link and description.

bedrik

Yes Email marketing is another good way to get good traffic.

planetofficefurnitur

I heard Email Marketing is one of the way for get traffic for our site. I will try it. Thanks for the useful postings.

rousellwall

Thanks for sharing your experience, I have really heard about iKode newsletter software. I am thinking about my business.

brands

Thanks for sharing this information.
Brands Depot|         
Asus laptops|