What is the main source of your traffic?

Started by michaelthompson, February 24, 2017, 02:30:42 AM

michaelthompson

Hello friends,

I want to know that What is the main source of your traffic?

Supportcontactnumber

According to me Unique and informative content posting is main source of traffic...

sheetal

Content is the King. If you post quality or unique content on regular basis it will give you more traffic for the website.

hoangrapsoul

In Web analytics, including Google Analytics, traffic sources is a report that provides an overview of the different kinds of sources that send traffic to your Web site

rsmith284

The main traffic sources of my website is organic, direct and referral traffic, in that order. I think that applies for most websites out there, except those who spend lots of money on SEM and PPC.

RH-Calvin

The main sources of my website traffic are:

- Google
- Social media
- Forums
Cheap VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Dedicated Servers | Free Setup with IPMI

Jeffscott

The main source of my traffic are from the referral sites.

AngleD

Quote from: RH-Calvin on November 24, 2017, 05:32:16 AM
The main sources of my website traffic are:

- Google
- Social media
- Forums

Could you explain me regarding forum, which gain huge alexa traffic,

sophia009

Hello

Organic traffic source such as search engines with the help of SEO techniques is the major source of traffic.

Hope it helps you.

lincy

The main source of Website traffic is

Organic
Google ads
Referral

AlfonzoTremblay

Hello, Michael Thompson! I am sharing the best and the main source of the traffic to get which are:-
Discussion Boards & Forums
Social Media Marketing
Communities & Groups
Blog Commenting
Google Ads
Other Campaigns Ads, etc.

prashantmate

search engine optimization is best method for traffic.

nehadule

yes seo is main source for google rankink and traffic, getting more visitors

Olivia James

My website's main source of traffic is an organic search that I get from google. Everyone knows content is king, I work insight-fully on content using my SEO expertise. I also get referrals and direct traffic, but organic traffic is way more. If you are new in the digital market then you only need to focus on the content you publish, and stay aware about the developments in the digital world.

alfadesign

Content must be creative and unique to get high traffic on your site. It helps to get more visitors to your site.