Back links from irrelevant websites

Started by blackmagicislam, May 13, 2018, 11:57:13 PM

blackmagicislam

normally we read everywhere that the back links from an irrelevant website harm your seo ranking . But if i am an website designing company and i am giving a link as reference in every website that i design then what. How it effect my website's seo ranking.

blackmagicbaba

I think it is bad idea
You do not do these tricks

mvminfotech

Irrelevant backlinks can be proven harmful for your domain even Google can also penalize your website. It would be false to say that backlinks don't influence search engine rankings. The fact that backlinks influence ranking is the main reason why Google has been enforcing their guidelines and smashing link networks.

sinelogixtech

You have to understand no link is harmful by itself. Only if most of your links are with the same anchors or very low quality you can be hurt .

hwrank2018

Backlinks on the footer of a website which you designed is not good for SEO purpose.

johnexplo

Yes, it give negative effects on your seo work if there are irrelevant contents and website.

Raj

Quote from: blackmagicislam on May 13, 2018, 11:57:13 PM
normally we read everywhere that the back links from an irrelevant website harm your seo ranking . But if i am an website designing company and i am giving a link as reference in every website that i design then what. How it effect my website's seo ranking.

I think you should not use this techniques,it will be bad ...

RH-Calvin

Backlinks from irrelevant websites are harmful for your domain and can penalize it in search engines.
Cheap VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Dedicated Servers | Free Setup with IPMI

Neha Patil

Please dont use this techniques it will affect your website.this wont be able to rank in SERP

kiruthi_18

Don't use that technique.. If you use that, it give negative impact on your site and it's totally affect your SERP.

vinukum

Back links from relevant sites with good DA helps in improving your website ranking as vice versa back links from low quality sites decreases your website rankings.

More About Our Webmaster Tools for Windows and Mac

HTML, image, video and hreflang XML sitemap generatorA1 Sitemap Generator

website analysis spider tool for technical SEOA1 Website Analyzer

SEO tools for managing keywords and keyword listsA1 Keyword Research

complete website copier toolA1 Website Download

create custom website search enginesA1 Website Search Engine

scrape data into CSV, SQL and databasesA1 Website Scraper