How to refresh you pc?

Started by james122, January 30, 2012, 07:19:19 AM

james122

Hello friends,
I am new to this forum, my pc is too slow.
I want to know that how to refresh it properly?
Please let me know about it. Thanks in advance.

gocoil

hey am no pro i even have a mac though i think u just have to right click ob your desktop
then youll get the option to refresh

pawpoint

If you want it running perfectly again you have to back up all your data using the file transfer wizard, then reload Windows. Its really very easy and speeds your PC up a lot

Nichole Green

If you want to speed up your system then you must delete the cookies and temporary files which are taking additional spaces and affect the processor speed.... After doing so refresh your system and after that you will definitely feel increment in the speed of your system...

michaelstein1980

This is a old problem which all pc users have to live with. The best solution is to backup your files and data and then reinstall windows from scratch!

juliebean2012

I would say go to "Tools" and look for "Internet Options" (or on some browsers just "options") and look for "clear browsing history." You should for sure do what one person above has suggested. You should make sure you clear not only your browsing history but also your temporary internet files. You also may want to restart your computer and/or run spyware and virus checks if you have that kind of software installed.

People are right though. If you have an older computer you may be somewhat limited as far as using the Internet on it. On the other hand, there may be a way to upgrade your memory or your hard drive space and processors. Of course, that could get expensive and sometimes it is cheaper to buy a whole new computer.
A Guide for Growing Entrepreneurs

Freija

are you talking about to speed up your pc or just to simply to refresh?

well, to refresh is you have two options first just press F5 and it will refresh your desktop or just right  click anywhere on your desktop and click the refresh.

and If your talking about how to speed up your pc. there are  a lot of good optimization software that you can use.
1. It can do automatic cleaning up any of your junk files, invalid registry, defrag your disk and etc. because these can cause heavy load to your pc.
2. optimization software can deactivate those program that are not in use and yet causing heavy load to your system.
3. Well, lastly it can help your system optimized your RAM and CPU memory to run your PC smoothly.

These are my contribution. Hope it give you some ideas.

Nikolina

Uninstall any program that is not in use. Defrag your hard disk every week to ensure that it is in good condition. Upgrade your memory, this is sometimes the major problem because of insufficient memory the computer find it hard to load your windows.

AllenSantiago

Yes, removing cookies and temporary file can help to speed up PC but moreover this here are some tools that will help you to speed up your PC.

networkworld.com/news/2008/092208-50-tools-to-speed-up.html

priyajon

if system is slow.  restart the pc. it comes to the original state

business hotels in Bangalore

Ien Bell

If you want speed up your system The best solution is to backup your files and data and then reinstall windows from scratch!

gary38

It might be a spyware running into your pc that is why your pc goes slow down. To improve pc speed you have to download anti spyware program into your pc. Or maybe it's a problem of necessary files running into your pc at a time. So to solve this issue clear your cache files and cookies manually via run program.

rechardanny88

If your pc going to slow then install anti-virus software for deleted viruses. You should not install unnecessary application which load process and hang up your computer.  You should turn of restore point which help to create back up but always run back end process which can be make your computer slow.

cursor system

Refreshing can not solve the problem of a PC getting slow. What you can do is to backup all your data on external drive or media and reinstall the PC
Know more about Best Price Electronic Item here

kevinbacon

Refresh your PC—Attempts to solve system problems by replacing system files without affecting user files. User files still should be backed up. Installed programs will have to be reinstalled except those from the Windows Store. A list of uninstalled programs is provided. Settings will be maintained. To do a refresh, you will need to have install media." "Install media" include an install disc, install flash drive, or an ISO.

cherylcole

I think you should delete all old and unused data from the PC.You should clean temporary files and cookies from the PC. You can use antivirus to protect your PC against trojans and malwares.

bestbuymix

I can suggest Freeware app: SlimComputer helps identify software that comes pre-installed on a new computer.

If youve ever gotten a new PC and it came loaded with promotional programs, toolbars, links to advertising or trial offers, then you know how frustrating these things can be. Community-powered feedback is the key to SlimComputers state-of-the-art cleaning. In real time, SlimComputer assesses your new PC to identify programs, toolbars, and startup entries that users vote "optional".

Features:

Applications - Remove unneeded, pre-installed software.
Toolbars - Remove unuseful Toolbars that can slow browsing.
Startup items - Remove unnecessary Startup items to boost speed.
Shortcuts - Remove unwanted shortcuts that clutter your desktop.
Restore - Undo any changes done by SlimComputer with one click.
Optimizer - Tweak Startup & Windows services to boost performance.
Uninstaller - Remove software based on community-sourced ratings.
Windows Tools - Get the most useful management tools in one place.

Remove Trial Offers
Get rid of Trial offers that come with your new computer.
Remove Toolbars
Remove unwanted internet browser toolbars. Making your internet experience faster and better.
Remove Ad Links
New computers come with lots of advertisements links on desktop. SlimComputer can remove all the ad links giving you cleaner computer.

Source:
http://www.bestbuymix.com/freeware/433-free-slimcomputer-free.html

Bob

I think you are having hardware issue, to fasten your system you need to immediately increase the size of RAM, register and version of processor.  :)

suny07

Go on your desktop and click mouse right button and click the refresh function.

Davidsmith0143

I think you should delete all old and unused data from the PC. You should clean temporary files from the PC. You can use antivirus to protect your PC against malware.

mcafeeactivation

• Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings. ...
    Tap or click Update and recovery, and then tap or click Recovery.
    Under Refresh your PC without affecting your files, tap or click Get started.
    Follow the instructions on the screen.

mcafeeactivation

Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings. ...
Tap or click Update and recovery, and then tap or click Recovery.
Under Refresh your PC without affecting your files, tap or click Get started.
Follow the instructions on the screen.

More About Our Webmaster Tools for Windows and Mac

HTML, image, video and hreflang XML sitemap generatorA1 Sitemap Generator

website analysis spider tool for technical SEOA1 Website Analyzer

SEO tools for managing keywords and keyword listsA1 Keyword Research

complete website copier toolA1 Website Download

create custom website search enginesA1 Website Search Engine

scrape data into CSV, SQL and databasesA1 Website Scraper