Resource for Website Designer

Started by charlesth, January 31, 2012, 08:02:05 AM

charlesth

As we all know that website designers are not only responsible for website design but he or she has responsibility of increase loading speed of website, and they have to create website which perform well in all web browsers as well as on all web devices.

That's why I am going to share some Website Performance and Loading speed checker tool which is helpful for Website Designers.

WebWait
WebSlug
Site-Perf
Pylot
Pingdom

These are some of tools I mention here for more tools check this link http://wptidbits.com/webs/20-website-speed-and-performance-checking-tools/

nickwhiz

nice information thanks for sharing

james365

nice tip shared by you thanks for sharing

sharddesign14

As we all know that website designers are not only responsible for web progression but he or she has responsibility of increase handling broad variety of website, and they have to create website which perform well in all web guests as well as on all web devices.

tarunjangra

Nice posting and very usefull tools you shared here.thanks for this.

johnanne

There are lots of institutes available for web designer so you can hire good designer from this place. Otherwise you can hire some online job portal websites. In recent days lots of web designer available due to increase IT industries.

siyajoshi

There are Free tools which are good resource for web site designer:-
1. AJAX Animator For flash and graphics.
2.Aptana Studio For CSS and Scripting.
3.Audacity For Audio making.
4.Bluefish For CSS and Scripting.
5.ColorZilla For graphics
Thnx...:)

edithcalvin

There are lots of resources for web designer for making new and extra ordinary web design. On internet lots of video and tutorials are also available and as well as they can use some designing tools. for example photoshop,dream viewer, flash etc.   

ericfox

According to me HTML Help by The Web Design Group, Another one of my favorites. This site is an excellent reference for HTML and CSS,W3C - World Wide Web Consortium, The W3C write the standards for the Web. HTML, XHTML, CSS, XML, DOM and many more are all produced and maintained by them.

rousellwall

Its better to create your website designing from scratch. That would be really helpful in getting design your website. Also try to make sure your website should be responsive in design. That would really helpful to get attracted by the user.