Tings to remember in selecting Keywords ?

Started by aamirtirmizi, January 31, 2012, 03:40:11 PM

aamirtirmizi

What are the things to be remember for selecting a keyword. hoe to select best kerword?

anandiphone

Keyword Research can be done by checking your competitors keywords and also by using free tool Google Adwords.

M. Rebecca

Look for keyword profitability, relevance, popularity and competition. Also check out for the scope of misspellings, LSI and long tail keywords.

Manual keyword research can be really daunting so I use Keyword research tools to ease the process. As an IM rookie, I started with Google Adwords tool but with growing competitiveness, I shifted to Keyword Country. It not just helps me to research geographically active keywords but also lets me spy on my competitors' SEO and PPC strategy. I am all for it!
300% more Adsense earnings with 12+ Keyword Research Tools

lillianabe

Using tools like wordtrecker, google adwords keyword, you can easily find out keywords of your site or particular topic. Choose the best keyword check its search volume globally and locally.

vksheilds

Look at competitive keywords for your website and compare the result once you would do you could analyize that how will it get ranking easily or hardly

alecwynter

Learn how to structure a webpage with a keyword theme. Also we can use  Google Automatically suggests that keyword after the first few letters.

siyajoshi

Hello...
You should choose keywords on the following basis:-
1)Take a look at competitor's keywords.
2)Choose keywords on the basis of product name or company name.
3)Choose low competitive,high volume search keywords.
4)You can choose long tail keywords.
5)You can choose keywords according to geographical location...
Thnx...:)

parker1234

You must know your target audience and then decide your keyword accordingly. Place your keyword intelligently in the title tag and content.

josshray

Two things you have to remember,

1: Exact phrase keyword
2: Low competition & high traffic

ushahm

choose keyword according to your business or services.take the help of google adword tool and select low competitive keywords. :)

icecube media

Select keywords in Google Adwords. Select keyword which should have high traffic and less competition. Keyword should be according to the webpage and the content of the page. But take care of keyword stuffing too.

Alex Thompson

Before using any of the keywords you must lengthen your list using a keyword tool. All you have to do is to enter a keyword into the tool and it will tell the number of times that keyword has been searched. Furthermore, the tool will also suggest some keywords that are somewhat similar to the keywords you entered. You can copy some of the keywords provided by the tool and check their check values. Always delete those keywords which you don't want to use.

More About Our Webmaster Tools for Windows and Mac

HTML, image, video and hreflang XML sitemap generatorA1 Sitemap Generator

website analysis spider tool for technical SEOA1 Website Analyzer

SEO tools for managing keywords and keyword listsA1 Keyword Research

complete website copier toolA1 Website Download

create custom website search enginesA1 Website Search Engine

scrape data into CSV, SQL and databasesA1 Website Scraper