Do you like Google Plus?

Started by tomodachi6255, March 01, 2012, 02:27:35 AM

callforassistance

yes like google but my favorite Facebook

desta89

Yes, i like google+ because its a good platform where i can promote my website. Its very good for fast indexing a publish site.

Samantha25

Google+ is very useful and I enjoy using, it is particularly useful for SEO purposes because it allows you to rank your website on local listings, which is a great way to get more traffic and increase your click through or call rates. Google+ is a great asset to use in SEO, particularly in local SEO and is highly recommended.

hexbobbly

I have G+ but doesn't use it that often because most of my friends are on Facebook and LinkedIn

Jessika Simon

I used google plus for my private friends. :)

Tracey Wood

Google+ is a best social networking site. I like it.

Poster Hook

Yes, I like google plus also my favorite social networking site.

hari

Yes, Google plus is also useful too. This is top social media and can be used for seo too. this gives backlinks on our website so, these are useful.

johnalandil

I like Google Plus, I usually share my new blog on Google Plus.

Poster Hook

Yes, i like Google Plus which one ismy favorite Social Networking Site.

babesmanchester

Yes, I like . Google + is Social Networking Sites....

babesmanchester

Yes I like Google +. This is Social Networking Sites...

Adof

Yes I like it very much.A good community where people exchange ideas.

Tracey Wood

I'm using google Plus, it is the eminent social networking sites i like it.

benben1

Yes Google Plus is one of my favorite Social Networking Site. and Facebook too :D
The Video Marketers Profit Mining SystemVid Reaper Review|Good Software find video[/URL

rosestorm

no i like facebook than google plus.

The Leader

In Australia there is really not much social networking happening on google plus so you really can't build up a network like facebook, twitter or Instagram. Google Plus is good for creating links to you other websites with dofollow links which get indexed very quickly. If you want a google bot to find a new page quickly then create a link to it from google plus.

ergoprime

Well many people say it is a ghost town, but I for one, want to try it by myself. I heard from some marketers that they get a good amount of traffic from posting in G+ communities.

avinas66om

I am very happy to work on Google Plus.new interface with fastest work and add-on features make it more user friendly.Changes that made by google is great .that make a change the taste. ;)

avinas66om

I like this Google Plus it is really a great and fast working app to add on feauters in this Google Plus

DAmiesTechnologies

Google plus is one of the foremost using social media network these days. We can connect with millions of people and create our own network. I have an google plus account and I this this is one of the best social media tool which I ever used.

DAmiesTechnologies

Google plus is one of the foremost using social media network these days. We can connect with millions of people and create our own network. I have an google plus account and I this this is one of the best social media tool which I ever used.

aastha

Yeah, Every SEO Expert likes Google Plus.  Google plus also helps You in social site and It also it helps in SEO. Overall Good Social networking site.
Aastha Mehra
http://www.ssdntech.com

More About Our Webmaster Tools for Windows and Mac

HTML, image, video and hreflang XML sitemap generatorA1 Sitemap Generator

website analysis spider tool for technical SEOA1 Website Analyzer

SEO tools for managing keywords and keyword listsA1 Keyword Research

complete website copier toolA1 Website Download

create custom website search enginesA1 Website Search Engine

scrape data into CSV, SQL and databasesA1 Website Scraper