Important rules for creating landing page design

Started by Delois, June 11, 2012, 07:58:53 AM

Delois

1. The first rule is that you should include the media in the like the picture/image and video related to your services.

2. You should create the unique content on the landing page and keep it focused therefore you should avoid the clutter from your website.

3. After writing the content successfully once check the spelling and grammar mistakes and it will help you to create the good design. Choose the proper words for the content because they are important to change the mood of the readers.

4. The main factor in the design of the landing page is the use of the colors. Use the colors wisely. Make the color combination proper for the back ground and the text appears on it. Most probably use the light colors for the backgrounds.

Jacobhine

A landing page should be cautiously and creatively designed because they convert  the visitors or traffic on the website into leads.  A few more factors are to be kept in mind when designing a landing page which are as:

Limit in Navigation: On a landing page just focus on the target page and don't create clutter with too many navigation links. So that viewers of that page will focus on filling the contact form easily.

Keep it Short: Keeping the landing page short will increase the conversion rate of the website.
Spinx Inc – Get amazed Cutting Edge Web designs by our Web Designer in Florida,
http://www.spinxwebdesignflorida.com/about-us.html

Bob

Thanks a lot to Delois and Jacobhine for explaining the Landing Page Creation so clearly. Now it is completely clear to me.
Can anyone of you give me some view on Infography? I got some information on this issue but the matter is not clear to me, please help me. I will be waiting to hear from you...   :)

fab

Quote from: Delois on June 11, 2012, 07:58:53 AM
1. The first rule is that you should include the media in the like the picture/image and video related to your services.

2. You should create the unique content on the landing page and keep it focused therefore you should avoid the clutter from your website.

3. After writing the content successfully once check the spelling and grammar mistakes and it will help you to create the good design. Choose the proper words for the content because they are important to change the mood of the readers.

4. The main factor in the design of the landing page is the use of the colors. Use the colors wisely. Make the color combination proper for the back ground and the text appears on it. Most probably use the light colors for the backgrounds.
Landing Pages represent the first look of your business and makes more impact-full with proper design and navigation Structure . Also Content Placed with Web Page should be Unique and Informative .

homesforsaleinedmondok

Rules of landing page
1. title and description of content.
2. use h1,h2, ,,,h6 tag
3. content should focus on keyword related information.
4. insert image and website logo