Wordpress Vs.Blogger

Started by siyajoshi, August 17, 2012, 03:02:24 AM

siyajoshi

Which is better Wordpress and Blogger?

mark.smith836

I personally suggest WordPress as a better option to publish articles or content over BlogSpot because it is provided with advanced features such as open source platform, pre-designed template, static pages like contact, about, import older posts and comments.
Spinx Inc. – A Well-known and an Ideal Company for Mobile Applications Development Service
http://mobile-development.spinxwebdesign.com/

austinbreath

WordPress and Blogger are both well-known websites on the Web that are used by thousands of people. These two websites both promote something in common; they offer a platform and tools for people to develop their very own blog sites.

Rupal

marymnewland

Biztech Consultancy

WordPress and Blogger are huge rivals inblogging platforms and if you can't make a choice.  It all depends on our need. I am a Wordpress fan myself so I choose wordpress for it's themes.

rousellwall

I would like to prefer the wordpress. Because it is easy to develop and design the website. I usually love the plugin at where my work get less.

john94

I would go for blogger, it's fast, Simple and easy to use,

sabizuk

In blogger you can add third party script. In WordPress script not allow. Through blogger you can receive new post by email. In WordPress submit your post by email.

harryjames

If you will look around on the web then you can see that there are so many website has Wordpress as a platform. Wordpress provides Readymade Plugin so you can use it anywhere in your website. While Blogger can not provide it. One more benefit of Wordpress is that it has very user friendly Admin Panel so it is much useful then Blogger.

adammorgany

I would prefer the Wordpress. It has powerful system at where we can manage our post easily. Also able to add third party application using an plugin.

michral86

I choose WordPress.
WordPress is a free and open-source content management system (CMS) based on PHP and MySQL.[4] To function, WordPress has to be installed on a web server.

WordPress is free to install, deploy, and upgrade. Thousands of plugins and templates power a flexible and simple interface, which reduces development costs and deployment time.

Davidsmith0143

I would suggest the WordPress. It requires more attention regarding the setup of a great design, features and the maintenance. It has a medium learning curve but gives you full control. WordPress has to be installed on a web server.

abhishek0011

Obviously wordpress, none platform can beat wordpress.

esparkbiz

As per my opinion for each blogger the only WordPress is better because in WordPress there are no limitations you can do whatever you want, even WordPress allows you to grow up very fastly, there are millions of tools available for WordPress not for blogger,

The only thing I like for Blogspot is, in Blogspot you not need to spend money on hosting whereas you need to pay for the same.

If you are looking to blog as a part-time thing, then blogger is a good option.

However, if you want to do it professionally and want to earn good amount of money, then you should go with WordPress.

Ojusvee06

Both are good CMS but in my opinion, WP is the leader among all CMS. Wordpress has plugins area, everything we can do with plugins.

alexpaul

Hi, I would suggest you to read the blue detail guide about the comparison for WordPress and Blogger.
https://bloggingwizard.com/wordpress-vs-blogger/

abhinavsingh01

Both are good but WP is best because there customization option is very easy. We can try plugins also.

Citywebpuneind

At the same time as Blogger is an easier platform to begin with for novices, its functions do no longer healthy the ones of WordPress. advanced customization in Blogger is alternatively constrained. Google Adsense- Google Adsense lets you monetize your blog with the aid of placing commercials on it

Johnmagic

Blogger is a Google platform that helps bloggers who don't have much knowledge to build a blogging website,
WordPress is a CMS, WordPress is a platform where we can build a basic to an advanced type of website.
Here is difference
WordPress
Here we can build any type of website without any knowledge of coding, here we can just use a template and make the changes as we need.
Blogger
Blogger is basically focused on bloggers and there are not many options to edit a website but if you are choosing a blogger website you can host your website for free of cost.