How to make people click your ad?

Started by hilariomaccarone, September 05, 2012, 03:43:54 AM

hilariomaccarone

Everything is fine about the PPC Campaign but can you guys suggest me some tips of making people click on my ads. :-\

siyajoshi

Hello...
The content that you write and the layout of your website can help improve your click through rates.....
Thnx...:)

cursor system

To make people click on your ad, you need to make your content be genuine and problem solving content. Because Google will place ad base on the content.
Know more about Best Price Electronic Item here

biber

I agree with cursor that creating unique content for relating a big difference for click on your ads.

samaustin141

Choose proper right keywords that you give services to people and also choose right location for making your advertise.Improve your quality score that give high ranking in advertise.

ProSerp

The keyword you are using should be popular, catchy and common, should attract visitors, if you are promoting dating related sites then you can consider to use keyword "dating girls" it would really attract too many visitors.

NileLars

Quote from: ProSerp on October 24, 2012, 06:03:04 AM
The keyword you are using should be popular, catchy and common, should attract visitors, if you are promoting dating related sites then you can consider to use keyword "dating girls" it would really attract too many visitors.

DO not ever create attractive ads. With attractive ads you can only increase more clicks but not conversion. Always try to create effective ad which help you to increase business.
Never copy others thought, Make you OWN...

josshray

Place ads intelligently at your site they may click by chance on them :)

More About Our Webmaster Tools for Windows and Mac

HTML, image, video and hreflang XML sitemap generatorA1 Sitemap Generator

website analysis spider tool for technical SEOA1 Website Analyzer

SEO tools for managing keywords and keyword listsA1 Keyword Research

complete website copier toolA1 Website Download

create custom website search enginesA1 Website Search Engine

scrape data into CSV, SQL and databasesA1 Website Scraper