A1 Keyword research: adwords position check problem

Started by Goshkin, December 13, 2012, 10:57:14 AM

Goshkin

Hey Guys,

I tried to contact support@microsystools.com with this issue but my mail can't be delivered. Do your adresses work?

We have recently bought Website Analyzer - Great tool, thanx.

Now we think to buy Keyword Research tool to have an ability to monitor paid and organic positions in Google, as well as keyword page density.

Since there was no option for position checks for Ukraine I have created usermade ini files for adwords and organic. Organic position checking works correctly, but for adwords it doesn't seem to work at all. Just show 0 as results.

This is content from my usermade position--google--organic--ua.ini
[data]
meta__name_short=Google (UA)
search__url=http://www.google.com.ua/search
search__q_input_before=hl=ru&
config__include_file=position--google.inc
config__include_file2=position--google--organic.inc

This is content from my usermade position--google--adwords--ua.ini
[data]
meta__name_short=Google Adwords (UA)
search__url=http://www.google.com.ua/search
search__q_input_before=hl=ru&
config__include_file=position--google.inc
config__include_file2=position--google--adwords.inc

Please help me to set up position checking for Ukraine adwords properly.

Thanx in advance.

Webhelpforums

Hi,

Hmmm... We receive emails on it daily...

I suspect it may either be HostGator or ClodFlare blocking you. I would like to investigate this. I will try email you, and then, if possible, you could try email again the support email address after I have contacted HostGator and ClodFlare. It is a prettty serious issue if the email bounces for some, that is not acceptable :(

I have pondered about the Google Adwords issue in the past. At that time I often experienced that Google would show me ads for an URL query done inside a browser, but the exact same URL would not return ads in A1KR. I left the issue then after, at that time, concluding it was not because A1KR failed to grab the ads, but just that they for some reason were not shown/included. (Personalization, Cookies, User Agent etc.)

I will try return to the issue and maybe also make it easier to debug such problems by storing the returned pages + other data in a temp/debug/log folder. That way people can not only add support for *any* search engine (or similar) on their own, it will also be eaiser (for all) to debug/inspect why something is not working.
TechSEO360 | MicrosysTools.com  | A1 Sitemap Generator, A1 Website Analyzer etc.

Webhelpforums

Version 4.1.3 has been released. I believe it solves the problems reported.
(Otherwise, drop an email with more information about the search query.)

http://www.microsystools.com/products/keyword-research/
TechSEO360 | MicrosysTools.com  | A1 Sitemap Generator, A1 Website Analyzer etc.

Goshkin

Hello Thomas,

Just downloaded Keyword tool 5.0.4 and tried to check organic and adwords positions for my keywords in google.com.ua. It doesn't appear to work at all. May I ask you to check what's wrong ? Thank you.

Webhelpforums

Hi,

Email your current .ua files to me (info):
htttp://www.microsystools.com/home/contact.php

And I will take a look. I am preparing 5.0.5 beta anyhow :)

Goshkin

I used builtin .ua files with no changes.

Google adwords and organic.

How do I add Yandex ?

Webhelpforums

Ukraine organic seems to work for me. (But it may be Google is returning results to you in a slightly different way that confuses the parser. I think the results returned also depends on IP address.) When you use "Position analysis" and choose the "ua" version in "organic", do you get zero results of searching for e.g. "ukraine"?

Concerning Ukraine adwords, it would appear the ads content is no longer available in the page as such, but instead inserted later through e,g, JavaScript/AJAX (I conclude this based on searching the source with FireFox when e.g. searching for "Ukraine" in google.ua - the ads content do not seem to be anywhere in the source.) I wil have to research this further.

Concerning Yandex, you will need to define what data you want. You can see how Ask, Google. Bing etc. is done + check this help page: http://www.microsystools.com/products/keyword-research/help/website-data-seo-ppc-tools-setup/ I can see Yandex now also has an English user interface (may have had for a long time - been a while since I last checked), so I will try look into what it will take to implement support for them.

gavind

Quote from: Goshkin on February 19, 2014, 06:24:00 AM
I used builtin .ua files with no changes.

Google adwords and organic.

How do I add Yandex ?

Hi. Sorry ahead on bumping this up but adding Yandex didn't work for me. Can you please share the quick steps when you have the time?

Webhelpforums

Generally speaking, there is no "quick" way of adding new search engines since you have to define how the results should be retrieved/extracted. What is quick is adding language variations :)

But email me your files (if you have any), and I will take a look what it will take to support Yandex :)

techcuff1

I am also facing the same kind of problem with the tool please help me it always giving me wrong information about the ad ranking in search engine.
Thanks & Regards, Dara Singh
Visit @ Offshore Web Development Services

Webhelpforums

Please drop an email with
http://www.microsystools.com/home/contact.php

with your:
- Phrase
- Google country variation
- Your website / ad

And an update may be rolled into the next 6.x / 6.x.x release

jasonhalle

Just now installed the free version of A1 Keyword Research and found it interesting. Will use it for a day and then come back to share the experience.

Heather A. Fortier

Quote from: jasonhalle on May 24, 2016, 10:15:20 AM
Just now installed the free version of A1 Keyword Research and found it interesting. Will use it for a day and then come back to share the experience.

I think your experience will be interesting, because I want to do the same thing. My friends know more about A1 Keyword Research than me and they say it is really cool tool, so I will try if you share your opinion. Thanks.
A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.

More About Our Webmaster Tools for Windows and Mac

HTML, image, video and hreflang XML sitemap generatorA1 Sitemap Generator

website analysis spider tool for technical SEOA1 Website Analyzer

SEO tools for managing keywords and keyword listsA1 Keyword Research

complete website copier toolA1 Website Download

create custom website search enginesA1 Website Search Engine

scrape data into CSV, SQL and databasesA1 Website Scraper