What is the best backlink strategy?

Started by Alex Thompson, February 11, 2013, 01:31:12 AM

smartkathy

You can build by any process but they should be of same niche with quality. But now you can do blog commenting, forum, article, infographic submission, CSS submission, Guest post etc for quality link building.

ushahm

According to me forum posting,blog commenting,directory submission with highpagerank sites are best linkbuilding methods.:)

roger4321

For me it is forum posting, press release and social bookmarking gives you the better results and provide you the quality back link.

biber

Forum posting is best strategy for making good back links. Because all times seo links added on forums and get more knowledge by adding new threads.

bedrik

According to me blog comments and forum postings are best.

jamesjennifer

I Think Forum, Article, Press Release and Bookmarking Submission.

ooliver186

I choose Articles as my most important backlinking strategy

RafaelJames

Forum posting, Blog commenting, article submission and guest posting are the best back links strategies in 2013. Link generated with the help of these techniques is the best to index websites fast as well as improve website's Alexa also.

eGrove Systems

Forum posting and article submission is the best way for backlink.

roger4321

best back link strategy is where you will  the perfect technique to bring keyword rankings in the search engine. I use link wheel as it gives you the best option of ranking the keywords in lesser time.

Seo gurgaon

Niche Directory Submission, Social Bookmarking and classified posting are the best link building techniques.

More About Our Webmaster Tools for Windows and Mac

HTML, image, video and hreflang XML sitemap generatorA1 Sitemap Generator

website analysis spider tool for technical SEOA1 Website Analyzer

SEO tools for managing keywords and keyword listsA1 Keyword Research

complete website copier toolA1 Website Download

create custom website search enginesA1 Website Search Engine

scrape data into CSV, SQL and databasesA1 Website Scraper