Define Article Syndication

Started by Alex Thompson, July 30, 2013, 03:04:37 AM

Alex Thompson

I am new in SEO field and I like to learn new tactics of SEO. Today, I came here to know the meaning of article syndication. So, Can anyone tell me that what is article syndication and what are the importance of it.

samfrank

Article syndication this means that you write and submit an article with the purpose of having it published on other websites.The goal of article syndication remains the same, increasing traffic to your website from members of your targeted audience.

vishnu priya

Content syndication is the process of pushing your blog post, article, video or any piece of web-based content out to other third-parties who will then republish it on their own sites.

satheesh

Content syndication is when web-based content is re-published by a third-party website. Any kind of digital content can be syndicated, including blog posts, articles, infographics, videos and more. Think of it as a kind of barter arrangement. The third-party website gets free, relevant content.

ellenwilson

Content syndication is when web-based content is re-published by a third-party website

sophiawils59

Content syndication is a method of republishing content on other sites in order to reach a broader audience. Syndicated content not only increases your reach and brand awareness, it also builds links and can help drive more traffic to your original article

nick0201

Content syndication means to publish your content on other website which is already published on your website but do not put whole content there as the main aim of syndication is to drive traffic towards your website. Just put a snippet there and provide link so when visitor wants to read whole content he/she will come to your website.

More About Our Webmaster Tools for Windows and Mac

HTML, image, video and hreflang XML sitemap generatorA1 Sitemap Generator

website analysis spider tool for technical SEOA1 Website Analyzer

SEO tools for managing keywords and keyword listsA1 Keyword Research

complete website copier toolA1 Website Download

create custom website search enginesA1 Website Search Engine

scrape data into CSV, SQL and databasesA1 Website Scraper