Free ipod Touch

Started by Jesusqz, June 09, 2011, 06:49:14 PM

Jesusqz

Does anybody know wherever I can get at no cost iPod Touches Thanks!

hennyhomes

According to my technical knowledge that  the iPod 32 GB 4th Generation seems like the iPhone. It has an engineered-glass front and stainless steel back. Due to its 960-by-640 backlit LCD display which packs 326 pixels per inch, this new iPod has the highest-resolution iPod screen ever.

peterjack

Audio

* Frequency response: 20Hz to 20,000Hz
    * Audio formats supported: AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX, and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV
At its traditional fall entertainment event, Apple unveiled its biggest-ever reworking of the iPod lineup, introducing a new iPod Touch, touch-screen Nano, and bringing back the Shuffle's buttons.

peterjoys

Today Apple released the iPhone 3.1.3 update, and iPod touch users also got it too. iPod touch users may be able to jailbreak iPod touch 3.1.3 since this is not a major update.

seniorlivingca

According to my technical knowledge that  the iPod 32 GB 4th Generation seems like the iPhone. It has an engineered-glass front and stainless steel back. Due to its 960-by-640 backlit LCD display which packs 326 pixels per inch, this new iPod has the highest-resolution iPod screen ever.

jonson001

The iPod touch display screen covers most of the front surface of the iPod touch, making it resemble an iPhone. It also uses the samemulti-touch interface that the iPhone uses instead of the click-wheel design on some other i Pods.

esourceparts

Yes you can go at esourceparts that selling huge ipod parts and accessories many more brands product.

devinsimond

The iPod Touch is a brand of iOS-based multi-purpose mobile computers designed with a touchscreen-controlled user interface.Get branded mobile accessories online with us.