hrelang-Problem

Started by liedtke, August 11, 2021, 09:12:58 AM

liedtke

Hi,

Just have buy your software.
I have two languages on my site. English and German.
I have set the click for Create hreflang in SiteMap Protokoll-Options.
The result is:

<url>
    <loc>https://www.polymersynthese.de/de/produkte/beutel/kreuzbodenbeutel.html</loc>
    <lastmod>2021-08-11T14:29:26+00:00</lastmod>
    <changefreq>hourly</changefreq>
    <priority>0.8</priority>
    <xhtml:link rel="alternate" hreflang="en-gb" href="https://www.polymersynthese.de/en/products/bags/cross-bottom-bags.html" />
    <xhtml:link rel="alternate" hreflang="x-default" href="https://www.polymersynthese.de/de/produkte/beutel/kreuzbodenbeutel.html" />
  </url>
  <url>

But this is wrong. It must be look like this:

<url>
    <loc>https://www.polymersynthese.de/de/produkte/beutel/kreuzbodenbeutel.html</loc>
    <lastmod>2021-08-11T14:29:26+00:00</lastmod>
    <changefreq>hourly</changefreq>
    <priority>0.8</priority>
    <xhtml:link rel="alternate" hreflang="en-gb" href="https://www.polymersynthese.de/en/products/bags/cross-bottom-bags.html" />
    <xhtml:link rel="alternate" hreflang="de-de" href="https://www.polymersynthese.de/de/produkte/beutel/kreuzbodenbeutel.html" />
    <xhtml:link rel="alternate" hreflang="x-default" href="https://www.polymersynthese.de/de/produkte/beutel/kreuzbodenbeutel.html" />
  </url>
  <url>

It needs a link to his own language. For the English site is the same result. Only 2 lines per site.

Google want this.

What have done wrong?
Any other settings to do?

Thanks for answer.






Webhelpforums

Hi

Sorry for the late response, but you posted this under "articles" . (I will move into main support forum)

I will take a look. Please also drop an email : http://www.microsystools.com/home/contact.php
TechSEO360 | MicrosysTools.com  | A1 Sitemap Generator, A1 Website Analyzer etc.

Webhelpforums

I just checked and I get quite different results like these:

  <url>
    <loc>https://www.polymersynthese.de/en/contact.html</loc>
    <lastmod>2021-08-24T12:20:31+00:00</lastmod>
    <changefreq>hourly</changefreq>
    <priority>0.9</priority>
    <xhtml:link rel="alternate" hreflang="en-gb" href="https://www.polymersynthese.de/en/contact.html" />
    <xhtml:link rel="alternate" hreflang="x-default" href="https://www.polymersynthese.de/kontakt.html" />
    <xhtml:link rel="alternate" hreflang="de-de" href="https://www.polymersynthese.de/kontakt.html" />
  </url>
  <url>


Not sure if that is because you have added markup since. But I will be happy to take a deeper look.

Do make sure you are using 10.1.5 update #5 or #6
TechSEO360 | MicrosysTools.com  | A1 Sitemap Generator, A1 Website Analyzer etc.

Learn More About Our Webmaster Tools for Windows and Mac